Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Change

Things are changing.

My job has gone from chaos to calm. In a building once filled to the rafters with 660 people, we are now 193. Most have been relocated to a refurbished building nearby. Now I understand why I have been kept at contractor status. The powers-that-be have known that this change was coming, and my position will become obsolete sometime in the future.

More change.
Tony & Leah have added a wonderful baby boy to the family. His name is Remington and he's a doll. His four older siblings love him to bits.






Baby Boy DeSteno will be named Dane Stanley. Emily is two months away from her due date. She's a cute pregnant mama. She is reading and asking lots of questions about her upcoming big event. And for me --- Dane is grandbaby #9. Here's Daryl with Emily, hosting Emily's baby shower. Her little baby bump is barely discernible but it's cute!

Last month I had my hardwood floors refinished in the living room, dining room, up the stairway and down the hall. They turned out beautiful, and my home has been transformed. Dave's Floor Sanding, you rock!

For the first time (ever!) I am hosting my family's Christmas Eve gathering in my home. There are 22 of us, and it'll be 'cozy'...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! An update! :) I love reading your posts, Mom. You should make it a weekly event. :)
Love ya!
~Leah